Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Es gibt nicht viel auf dieser Welt Woran man sich halten kann Manche sagen die Liebe Vielleicht ist da was dran

Amidst the busy week last week, Kristin and I were able to purchase tickets to Germany. We depart Houston Texas (Mr Brotha in law, we need a ride to the airport, thanks in advance) May 10 and and arrive in Berlin the next morning.

We will hang out in Berlin for a few days, checking out the wall or gate, or however it's called these days, maybe see Hassellhoff runnin' around. Last time there we hung out with PARENTS till 1am, then the KIDS went out literally till the sun came up. I am looking forward to a disco, last time we went there was a phone on the table and you could 'call' other tables and tell them you had a 'crush' on them or whatever. Kinda like the progressive way of passing 'love' notes, like in middle school.

Prague is the next stop on the agenda. An amazing city with an amazing vibe. Last time I was in Prague I was approached by prostitutes and was offered to buy what seemed to be any drug known to man. I opted to listen to the guy playing Beatles songs on the street corner, and the 'not so progressive' cops told him it was about time to go home, while drugs and prostitution ran rampant. Who knows, maybe some Absinthe will be in order.

Next on the agenda Munich, where we will rent a car, and head slightly southwest to the mad King Ludwig's castle, and then north to Dachau, one of the dreaded concentration camps. I also want to tour the BMW plant and price a BMW M3, the car I want because I have a small penis -- hahahaha, wait, that's not funny. It's been a long time dream to buy that beast over there, drive it around Euro for a while, ship it home and 'Americanize' the emissions stuff and drive it till I die.


Welcome to my crib B*tches, that's what Ludwig would say to MTV, you ain't got nothin' on me Snoop.



Salzburg will be next on the list, if the right side of the road roundabouts don't kill us, and the Ford Fiat or other 2 cylinder economy car we rent can handle the excessive speeds of the Autobahn. Here we want to tour the Von Trapp family mansion, considering The Sound of Music is an all time favorite musical of mine.

From Salzburg to Vienna, we are taking the 300 km trip to admire Mozart and Beethoven, and also catch up with my Bad Girls Magazine buddy from way back when I almost had hair. After that, the train back to Berlin, where we fly from Berlin to Jersey to Detroit to Atlanta to blah to blah to blah to blah to Houston on the 22nd of May. Damn the hops.

By the way --- I just spent a lovely evening with my sister, brother in law and two nephews, and Jeannie, an avid reader of the blog says I overuse the expression "Well worth the money." Thanks for pointing that out sis, I'll be aware of it next time a spend 10 bucks on a alt-rock band downtown and think it's 'well worth the money.' I'm sure that not the only thing I overuse, I talk about love too much, I'm way to cynical, I misspell things all the time, and I'm sure I'm leaving things out.

1 comment:

John Nelson said...

Viele spasse! Have a good time whipping through the mountains on the road to Mad Ludwig's castle--the New Swan Stone.