Saturday, March 18, 2006

There’s a Lot to be Done while your Head is Still Young and The Memory Will Shine

Mr Toshi finally gets into some gigs! The entire time Toshi is here visiting from Japan he has been sitting on the curb in front of Stubbs BBQ! haha, well not really -- By the time you read this hopefully you'll be safe and sound back in Chiba, enjoyed your visit bud!


Running on instinct, that's about it, see Rhett again, (yea don't give me shit anyone, who else is better for a 9pm show), and then Rosanne Cash at Stubbs. Whew, little did I know that I would sleep almost 13 hours when I would hit the sack.


There he is, Mr Purple lights behind him. Photo courtesy of Mr. Toshi, I couldn't stand being up from because some 7 foot tall apewoman groupie was making me batty.


Elysium for Japanese night is always fun, this year we saw Ellegarden, the Japanese version of Blink 182. I don't like Blink at all, but I admired the energy and enthusiasm from the band.


Midnight came, brought us to Exodus for Nine Black Alps, check out my view of the band, O wait, there is no band in the picture. Needless to say that gig was a wash, shitty band, shitty view. Ashley and I sit in the window for a SXSW recap conversation and called it a night.



My one and only video of the evening came at the Ellegarden show (video) -- In my place, the pit was very close to swallowing me up!

No comments: