Marty's garage in Shiner, climbing up the charts of my favorite places to hang out. A night with the old roomates, mr nomoreweights, who gave me a copy of 'Beach Body', some aerobic stuff queen bee, beast and I will try out. Then I can go to the beach and rock out and go 'hey babes, check out this bod.' -- haha
Just a friendly environment over there, bout all I can say about it, it's somewhere I feel comfortable, around people who truly care about me, and vice versa. OK, no more sentimental mumbo jumbo.
Our backroads banter trip was fun! Marty patents this new Vodka with Mt Dew drink that's lethal, absolutely lethal!
On the evening I learned how to tell how old a deer was based on its teeth in the skull, we talked about retail vs wholesale developement in foreign countries, and generalities about raising kids with tough love.
As Gump would say, 'That's all I have to say about that.'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment