Sunday, March 26, 2006

It rings and I Rise, Wipe the Sleep out of my Eyes

Wal-Marts are big these days, and they put all the stuff you need way in the back, so you walk through acres before you can get the milk, bread, and other things. They are hoping you pick up all sorts of things along the way.

Collin T, my nephew wanted no part of this, as he crashed out. While this little dude isn't busy calling mom a 'tunafish head,' he's crashed out from huge shopping isle overload. Just too many brands of chips to choose from, not like the 'Clover Valley' scalloped potatoes from Dollar General I ate the night before.


I hadn't been to Wal Mart in ages, it seems like the store is getting 'cooler,' having to compete with Target.

1 comment:

"K" Fingerett said...

Cute kid :) and yeah, thats the idea, they make their stores huge so they can to put the items you left your house for way in the back... I guess the longer it takes to find what you are looking for, the more appealing the other stuff seems.

I like what you have here- I should be back again :D


~K Fingerett
(anotherfingerett.blogspot.com)