*Light comes on in head* -- Best thing about it is seeing friends happy. Despite differences in people and the different ways people do things, the fundamental conventions of love hold true. It's touching, it's happy, it's progress, it's inspiration.
Logistics, the Ashton Gardens, extremely nice place, makes a country boy like me a bit intimidated (Vegas by Elvis will do for me), and I'm not sure the girl I'm escorting even acknowledges my existence, except for the dreaded arm going down the isle.
Nother best thing about weddings is FOOD! Rehearsal dinner featured genuine Mexican food courtesy of grandma Rivera, lots of guacamole and hot sauce goodness. Beauty in the backyard of suburbia, tiki candles, the works.
Stayed up with the groom to be trickin' out my desktop with the Luna VX design, talking about life, catching up, and watching Conan.
Pre-wedding downtime, I'm looking forward to the wedding, I hope I display just the right amount of etiquette for the occasion, I'll give the proper props for the wedding after the fact.
Have a lovely day internet visitors, everyone, everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment