First the beast and I feed a moth to our Venus fly trap. Just pop that moth in there and that sucker clamps down on the bug, as the moth tries in vain to escape.
East 51st is the location, then we decide follow the railroad track, just like in Stand by Me, except we aren't LOOKING for bodies, although there may be some lying out there, or in proper fashion like my childhood girlfriend Natty Gann in The Journey of Natty Gann. Yea it's dark and sinister back there, but the beast knows karate, and with karate he'll kick your ass, here to Tiennamen Square.
Well there's no hobo with beans, but the beast and I did come across a bridge, there was a tad bit of water below, no diving in, no leeches hanging from appendages.
Once my buddy and I age age 12 tried to hop a train in Shiner with the grand idea of hopping off in Yoakum, 10 miles away and walking back home. Well, the train was going to fast, good thing in hindsight, it probably wouldn't have been that easy. But hey, but I saw ALF do it once, thought it would be cool.

1 comment:
I watched that Natty Gann movie eleventeen trillion times.
Seriously.
Post a Comment