Mum and I about to set that beast in flight.
There she is, in the air, all her beauty. Funny thing about the kit was when we got to the end of the string, it's usually tied to the holder, but not this time. Our kite took a hard nosedive into a bush. We should sue the kite maker!
The red baron was piloted by mum, who really likes to fly the kites. Out of myself, Ronnie, Jr, and Gman, she did it the best, I suppose she has the touch. Let's talk for a moment about a camera killer. I thought it would be a great idea to tie my cam to the kite. Here's the results, check out the wipe out at the end, damn! The camera had road rash as it pounded the ground.
Later in the evening was Dustin's bachelor party and this southern ingenuity catfish cooker. Butane is passed thru a pipe which heats the grease which fries your fish. It sounds like a Klingon Vessel as it cooks, and Aaron describes it as sorta like cooking your fish in a bomb.

No comments:
Post a Comment