Haven't seen her in ages, she tells me she had a 'crush' on me when I was 10 years old, and also told me I look like a goth dude. Well no one has ever told me I look Gothic, hmmmm.
Amanda, Elizabeth and I take Marty on a country drive with us, as the low ridin' v-dub doesn't like those gravel roads too much.
Later in the evening after Marty passes out (poor fella gotta work on Saturdays), I hang out with his wife Julie and Dog Sancho. Sancho is like our dog Benny, except he can roll over, speak, stand, shake, sit, and he's not tempted by 'treats' that are in front of him. Amazing dog he is, in comparing Sancho with Benny, Sancho was the athlete in high school, and Benny would be the tuba player.
Warsteiner and Guinness have made it to Shiner, yippie. Guys, go to Antiques, Art and Beer in Shiner and boycott that 'cool' place in Moulton. It's better everything there, period.
--------------------------------
"I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and hook up with them later." - Mitch Hedberg

No comments:
Post a Comment