Jenny K (used to be called Jenny II, said she didn't like that title) and I went to pig out at Whole Foods. Needless to say the selection was increadible and posh. We noticed there isn't very much 'white trash' that shops there, nor any fat people. For the most part is the Livestrong variety of people munching down or organic treats.
We browsed the breakfast isle, and saw small boxes of cerel (is that how you spell that?), we saw 4 dollar boxes that on a good morning, I would have to eat two of them to be filled up. Also saw about a 1,000 different bottled waters, some from Norway! O Boy O Boy!
To sum it up, I'm sure there are great Novelty items you can get at Whole Foods, but as for conventional grocery shopping, I'll stick to HEB, there you don't pay for the 'lifestyle' statement.
--------------------------
Mike P and Laura, good seeing y'all at Sherlock's for the nightcap, but next time lets go somewhere other than that bullsh*t wanna be irish pub. The bouncer made me take my Muse wristband off.....what the hell was that all about? One word, that place "BLOWS."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cereal
Whole Foods is good -- but WAYYY pricey!! But then again -- their SeeDuction Bread -- it's awesome and worth it!
it's cereal -- and i like the quote. i stole your divine comedy lyrics quote, tho
-mara
Post a Comment