Friday, February 10, 2006

Callin' Elvis, Anybody Home

If anyone is interested in the following let me know, the more the merrier.

  • 2/10 -- Tonight -- The Gourmet Eating Club (no we aren't eating endangered species) -- queen bee, beast, Kristen, Ashley, Mike D etc, are trying out the restaurant Sao Paulo's
  • 2/14 -- Kitty Kitty Bang Bang with BBQ, Beer and Burlesque. Brittani Spears, Sarah B and Queen B are in, man I'm gonna be swingin' 3 chicks on my arm. Calling dudes for balance (what am I thinking, calling dudes?!)
  • 2/17 -- The party of the century, our place, the dreaded keg of beer, Queen's birthday, Kristen going away party. We are expecting a lot of people, any non-dillhole can come.
  • 2/18 -- Bachelor Party in Dallas for the wonderful Brandon Riveda!! -- Looking for a friend that may want to sneak out a bit early from the bachelor party and head to Deep Ellum and catch some live music, get mugged, and car broke into to boot.
  • 2/19 -- Supergrass / Pilotdrift -- Two great bands, one great night of music at the parish to officially reign in the queens birthday.

Somewhere in there is clothes washing, how the hell does that stuff sneek up on you all the time, that's what I want to know?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me at Sao Paulo's?? This is the first I've heard about this... Sorry to say, but I have a hot date with our good friend Stella Artois tonight. It's been a long week!

Unknown said...

hit me up if you're still down for depp ellum after the bachelor fiesta. I'll just be sitting in Dallas on my ass. And I'm gonna try my damnedest to make the party friday night, if I can get moved in by then.