Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Ride Cowboy Ride, Through the Backdoor to Heaven to the Other Side

Transportation, first in the form of the bicycle, finally got that trip from Bob's place to Saengerhalle. A nice ride, a very scenic ride, until the very end when you find suburbia. I remember having family reunions at this place when I was a kid, not having any idea where I was.


"Next time you see me and jay z at the stoplight, you know that I'm 200,000 up on him because I roll the Altimas" - Chris Rock

Next, rollin' the Altima, Tiff's new Altima to be exact. Silver with black leatha interior, a sweet comfortable ride, a car endorsed many many times by Chris Rock. We drove down to Gruene Hall, as you can tell, New Braunfels is a very German place.


As a sickening episode of American Idol comes to a close, I'll leave you with this somewhat inappropriate quotation, and think about Chris Rocks funny / passionate / skinny ass saying it.

"Have you been watching American Idol? They have Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul judgin' the singin. Paula Abdul?! Gettin' Paula Abdul to judge a singin' contest is like gettin' Christopher Reeve to judge a dance contest!" - Chris Rock

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i need to get me that new bike