Saturday, February 04, 2006

Goin' to this Big House and We're Gonna Have a Wedding Shower

Under the San Antonio sun was the setting for the evening as myself and my beastly looking date went to Brandon and Brandy's wedding shower. The house could have been the most 'awesome' conventional suburban home I've ever been inside. Walking in, breaking the ice is always fun. The beast and I take a seat by the fireplace, and begin to snap pictures, as like tourist in the Taj Mahal or something like that.


Brandon, Chris and I, I felt brain waves coming off of both of these technical geniuses. Chris flew in from Paris to be at the event, and it was great to catch up with him, and it's always a pleasure to hang with Brandon.


Karen and I seem to the be only singles in the building. By the end of the night, the crowd had loosened up and the good times were rollin', until we had to get rollin' for my mammas birthday party in Shiner. Here's a sinister lookin' peace shot.


Can't wait for this wedding next month, should be great times catching up with more old friends.

No comments: