Such a hard band to define, technical, they look like they're all about business, but you can tell they're having fun. Amazing lyrics, strange low to high harmonies, great use of keys, bizarre / erratic guitar riffs, gee I could go on forever.
Another successful concert, leaving me groggy for my 2 o'clock important PSB re-engineering meeting, but well worth it, a big time shift in gears from Ozo to Spoon making me feel like the luckiest dude in Austin for the evening. I even bought the special print commerative poster for the two shows and a tshirt, so I suppose I went 'shopping' last night too!
Kristen and Ashley enjoyed themselves, Queen Bee and Sara B had too much to drink, BS is badass, and baldly drove a bunch of boozed up chicks home while floating on cloud nine.
----------------------------
"It took its time a-working into my soul
I got to believe it come from rock and roll."
-- The Beast and Dragon Adored, Spoon

1 comment:
You are the only dude I know of that can get a date with 5 chicks and not 1. LOL. Glad you had a good time. Hi everybody that reads Robs blog, hope you are all having a marvelous day! Take care,
The Gangsta formerly known as Mike P
Post a Comment