Sunday, February 19, 2006

God Save the Queen

Happy #25 to QUEEN BEE. Today we were supposed to celebrate Jenny's birthday with a trip to Pilotdrift and Supergrass at The Parish, but Mr Broke Ass didn't get tickets in time, and the show was sold out.

Instead we head to the Dart Bowl, Austin hip bowling alley tucked away somewhere in the vicinity of Lamar and Koenig. It's old, it's cool, and the graphics on the scoring screen rock.

The break was the following:

In lane Eight - Mossback, Hoodrat, Goodilicious, Leather B, Dizzzz (Jenny, Robert, Eric, Sarah B, Mike D) vs, the punk ass biotches in....Lane Seven - Short Head, Coconut, Tiger, Pickle, Beast (Ashley, Rolando, Laura, Mike P, Beast)


Night ends as always with a midnight snack. Since it was birthday girls decision, we didn't go to Magnolias, Kirby Lane, or another good food place but rather Wendy's.

Mike D, Beast, and I made the run for the crew, we purchased 9 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers, 20 nuggets, and 4 orders of fries for 19 bucks! What can you say about that, and what do you think our hearts think of that, I'm thinking they don't like us too much. Beast muching on a nugget, Queen tearing up a JBC, and if you look closely, Rolando, snoops buddy has some ketsup on the right side of his face.


As the party rages on as I'm in bed, I have to quote the grinch, as he says, O the noise noise noise noise! Happy birthday Queen Bee, and I'm glad you only have one birthday a year, a birthday weekend for you is more exhausting than Mardi Gras.

No comments: