Sunday, February 12, 2006

Just Like California to Make a Fool of Me, Steal the Sideshow, Burn the Disco, Slide into the Sea

One of those things, while I'm sitting here in Austin, Rolando from Los Angeles is always making new friends. He's a bartender for posh parties and meets celebrities all the time. Last Wednesday he was the bartender for Kayne West's Grammy party. He was mingling with the likes of, and pardon me if i misspell some of these JZ, Nelly, Kayne, Snoop and other he didn't know.

Snoop and Roland had a moment, discussing 'life' at the bar. Just look at Roland trying to look all cool in this picture. Rolando, damn you are cool dude, and I miss you brotha.


One of these days I just may take up Rolando's standing offer to move to LA and work these parties and be an IT professional over there, but LA, damn, can you say armpit?

For all of you friends of Roland who read this blog, Roland will be in Austin Friday for our 'blowout party', maybe he'll even help trash our place?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big pimpin' Rols! Can you please pass the Courvoisier and pop some more Cristal?

Anonymous said...

Yeah...and this is me and Snoop chillin at one of the parties....oh and here's another pick of J-Lo givin me a hug.

Anonymous said...

That my brother fools!

Anonymous said...

Mike D.. I wish you there.. you would have recognized everyone. I did see De La Soul and told them thanks for adding Black Sheep to the Austin venue. :) anyways.. can't wait to see you guys at the party!

RB said...

damn, i know now how to get my blog hits up, just post a picture of roland with snoop dog or something like that.