Tuesday, February 14, 2006

If You Find Yourself Caught In Love, Say a Prayer to the Man Above

Greetings, coming to you live from Valentines day, 12.01 am. A very tricky day indeed for singles and couples combined. Tossing the cynicism out the window for the day and concentrating on 'The Power of Love' as Huey Lewis says. Let the rock and roll love song cliche begin.

There is a lot of gravity to love, as Mr Gray puts it 'million miles beyond what science understands,' and I'll give it that. Love can build a bridge in proper Judds fashion, Pat Benatar says love is a battlefield, Michael Bolton says that love is a wonderful thing, makes you smile in the pouring rain, and Stacey Q speaks to the dynamic of two hearts beating as one. Today we celebrate what virgil says, and that is that loves conquers all. The Beatles say all you need is love, and that's truly what it's all about. Damn I can't believe I just quoted Bolton back there.

Congratulations to all the lovers, I hope you have a splendid day. I envy you guys with stars in your belly, and as for us singles, BURT assures us -- I know it won't be long till happiness steps up to greet us, till then we do like the Eric says and run on faith.

We've all been in love and we all know that wonderful feeling. David G puts it best 'so often it happens that words prove useless in the face of how it feels.' So on this day, cheers to love and that feeling, it deserves it.

---------------
Sha Sha like Ben Kwilllllllia says, The Perfect tidbit for one of the candy hearts that taste like Pepto

No comments: