Monday, February 20, 2006

Oh Sweet Pea, Come on and Dance With Me

Cats seem to migrate to my mum's place in Shiner and find a happy home. Currently there are 8 cats, named all sorts of different and crazy naming conventions. No dancing with the cats, but I do like chasing them and squirting them with the water hose sometimes. (yea, I know it's cruel)

Mom tells me feeding time involves 8 separate piles of food, one for each cat, a cool thing to watch, too bad I couldn't get a good picture, some of them are 'scaredy cats.' They see me anywhere near and they haul a$$.


-----------------------
Albert Schweitzer:
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well dude, when you squirt water on a cat, he likely won't be your friend. It's a law of nature.