A Gomez sort of evening while researching all sorts of stuff. Blast from the past, the beast, Ashley B, Franzi, myself and Jenny. Franzi was in for
Kimmie and Randy's wedding and she stayed with me in Austin for the week and we enjoyed walking, shopping, etc. The beast had long hair back then, and I was pushing about 235. Franzi now has a beautiful daughter and is getting married this year, and I hope to be there for the wedding.
Gomez has about 1 zillion guitar effects and a raspy lead singer, one that keeps me going going back. Rosalita, In Our Gun, Get Myself Arrested, Rhythm & Blues Alibi are amoung my favorite tunes if you decide to check them out.

Behind the smile on the picture lied an inflamed nut sack from a sporatic trampoline accident previous weekend, but nevertheless I was a champ for the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment