Thursday, February 23, 2006

Never You Mind all the Others Influencing Your Next Move

Stressful 'first day of class' in the plight of getting the PMP. I enter the room with all these people, and I can easily tell I'm the youngest / perhaps dumbest person in the room, yea, it's a bit intimidating.

Come home, beach myself on the couch after a bada$$ fattening burger at Casino El Camino, and my friend Nacim makes me feel 'stupider.' A checkmate in about 15 moves, courtesy of yahoo games. I told Nacim I'd create a sweet blog about her one day when I'm in a really wordy mood. I've known her since I was 25 (4+) years. She recently moved from Tehran to Jacksonville, and I look forward to meeting her one day. We've talked a lot over the years, mostly via yahoo messenger, and when it comes to emotional intelligence, I can't think of a more sound female, yea, but all that is a blog posting in itself.

Checkmate!, BOOYAH!, and then she politely apologizes for kicking my ass, gee thanks.....hahaha


Jenny understands, but I don't think the beast and Kristin quite understand the reaches my geekiness. They just can't understand how I have the ability to zone out, hearing people but not really hearing people as I massage my new square headed girlfriend, yea, that's a blog posting in itself too.

Mr. Fathead picture courtesy of Kristen, as the girls head out to find latin lovers salsa dancing.


I'm going to work at this Chess thing, hmmmm, getting beat by a 'girl', hmmmm, I'm sure it won't be the last time.

----------------------
"The beauty of a move lies not in its' appearance but in the thought behind it"
Unknown

1 comment:

Nacim said...

awww....thanks, Robert! :-)
I am looking forward to meeting you in person too!
...now I know what you look like when you play chess with me! ;-)