Mom is very practical, not really hard to please, but really hard to shop for, therefore every year I get her something corny, something that will make her laugh, or something that is cheesy sentimental (me? naw!....) This year I got her this ostrich looking creature, and she seemed to love it.
Here's my beautiful mum with her new bird. It has very long legs!
Other Shiner news, my brother Ronnie loves tomatoes so much, he decides to get a jump on planting them, buys these 'walls of water' to keep the tomatoes insulated enough to grow, even though its a bit too early. He's the coolest organic farmer I know! hahaha
Happy birthday to mom, as I'm typing this up she's hopefully getting some stuff to clear that up.
And by the way, like Tenacious D says, 'The Road is f*cking hard.'

1 comment:
I hope you rmom gets better quick, and I am sure she loves her new present!
Good luck with the tomoato growing!!!
Post a Comment