Here's Jamie and I throwin' up some signs, she actually showed me some pictures from NYC skyline the week before, saying "I had a meeting in this bldg, that one, that one, that one," well you get the picture.

First stop was Howard's for a dollar cup, I'd make Ashley proud supporting the Gloor family.

Then it was off to tenth inning, Blade's wonderful establishment, unfortunately it was dead as ever that night.

Then was 'Antiques Art and Beer' which will be my new favorite place in Shiner. It's a great vibe in the place, and an ever so friendly owner, Beverly. Where else in Shiner can you get a bottle of Bitburger, or many many other's of that nature. Wireless internet, coffee, etc. Damn talk about BIG TIME progressive for Shiner.

Then was 'Rudy's', as these places in Shiner seem to recycle themselves all the time. Hell this used to be a grocery store. I'm sure there were lots of rodents living in that building before the renovations.

Of course we then had to go where the 'cool kids' go and ended the night at Klosels. I was contemplating singing some Michelle, but opted against.

The Bitburger gave me a slight headache the next morning, which was understandable. The banter with Jamie was awesome, and the First Annual Shiner Pub Crawl, a huge success. Next Time I'm going to advertise this shit, get some sponsors, and tear the town up!

2 comments:
I used to work at DJ's, and yes, there were huge freakin rats all over that place. Hope they got all of em.
Not to be a hater/cynic/smart-ass, but isn't Klosel's in Moulton.
Doesn't that make it a Lavaca County pub crawl?
Post a Comment