Hmm -- Well they say when something ticks you off, wait a week or so to put it into perspective. A week has past, and a theraputic talk with Manuelabor has helped me put my work dilemma into perspective.
I want to keep my friends informed about what's going on in life, but also I want to 'protect the names of the innocent', not be held liable for slander, yet making these sentiments readable between the lines.
The truth is I'm a very disgruntled employee. Yea, there are a lot of good things about working with bleeding edge technology, have great friends around you, etc. Lately, it feels as if the objectivity of the few is being strong armed by the 'mis-informed' of the many. The powers that be are navigating our battleship into what appears to be a white squall, and not only do we have to navigate the rough waters, we have to swab the deck and everything in between. Does anyone even know how to use a mop?
'They' say life is all about decisions. I've made the decision to cast the line out there and see what I can catch. There are some gentleman and gentlewomen agreements to finish up some projects, but my days here are numbered, for I'm confused and dumbfounded.
It's time to polish up the ol resume. The prospect of a new job is a breath of fresh air. Like the zen proverb says, 'Leap and the net will appear.' Hopefully the next lilly pad won't sink when I land on it!
Wish Me Luck!
--------------------------
-- It's hard to know right from wrong, when all objectivity's gone --
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment