For folks that don't know Lacinator and Manuelabor, Manuel self-proclaims them "Mexican Vanilla," for she's a feisty Irish gal and Mr. Labor is of Spanish descent. Look at that cute couple, man I just want to grab those cheeks!

With the mexican vanilla, while we are on the racial slurs, what we have here is an 'oatmeal pie,' two dark bosy with the white boy in the middle. John and Ashley just came back from a taping of Austin City Limits, which makes me very jealous.

The last picture is poor lonely Ashley with a pitcher of the wife beater Stella. The limit is 10 and you go home to beat your wife. I made sure to cut Manuelabor off after 8, for Lacy's sake ;).

Man I love you guys, which you lived closer, y'all rock! Love the terrific open / no holds barred banter!

No comments:
Post a Comment