Friday, August 19, 2005

They Play Good Charlotte in Shiner, and I suppose I'm Gonna Have to Like It

Here's the Rumored lineup for the Shiner Bocktoberfest 2005, does anyone know anything? Pretty significant for small town Texas, considering Audioslave headlined the Live 8 in Deutschland, and Killing in the Name Of usually starts a riot in the pit. I wonder if Clint Black and Chris Cornell are gonna hang out backstage?

  • Audioslave
  • Good Charlotte
  • Seether
  • Clint Black
  • She Daisy
  • Randy Rogers Band
  • Darryl Lee Rush

Initial rumors were Velvet Revolver, how cool would that have been if Slash came to Shiner, that would be crazy. Chris Cornell is enough, what a beautiful man he is!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Audioslave is confirmed via their website. . . they're playin Shiner between Houston and Dallas. Should be cool, makes me feel batter about paying money to sit thru Good Charlotte.

Anonymous said...

great lineup...shouldn't comment on the beauty of men