Well today was his lucky day and I had the honor and privlidge of attending the wedding. Scotty and I play pool quite a bit. I was once up on him 14 balls 1 dollar a ball, and did a double or nothing on him and lost it all. Well sh*t happens.
At any rate, here's a picture of the lovely couple with me. I look like a walrus in this picture....O Wait, that's every picture.

Also stumbled apon some old school classmates, not to mention beautiful ladies. Jamie, pictured in the middle, an international business traveller, currently in New York, man how jealous I am! Sara on the right, which I played at least 1 million hours of tennis with back in the day. I'm truly sorry for that time I pegged you in the head with that overhead smash. I suppose you owe me a kick in the privates for that. And of course Jenny K, who has to hear me complain on a bi-weekly basis over tea and crumpets.

Last but not least, a bar shot with Marty and DJ. DJ nearly set the Biergarten where we had our 5 year class reunion on fire, he had a few to drink that night. Can't even imagine what he's gonna do this year at our 10 year reunion.
Damn 10 yr reunion, can you say OLD!?!?! Don't worry Shiner friends who think I'm gay, or you either Dr. Love, once I get this Mt Everest thing over with, I'll start workin' on Girlfriend 101.

Marriage, scares the bejesus out of me now, but I suppose when you find the one that 'completes you', it's not that bad, just as the wedding singer puts it. Maybe I can get Billy Idol to sing at my wedding.
I know Scott and Brandy will have a long happy life together, and will bear children that will have soft hands for breaking new SHS football records!
Hats off to You Guys, and Congrats!

1 comment:
It was good to see everyone!! JK
Post a Comment