Here I am bowling one of my numerous strikes of the evening! ha! Funny thing is my Diesel shoes look more like bowling shoes than bowling shoes do. ha, again! Too bad I wasn't in the lane that 'Happy Parks' bowled a perfect game on. I could have had the spirits of happy with me!

Here's a picture of Bob II with me, one of the few survivors of Bob 1's bachlor party. That night this lad and I had a great heart to heart, and I have the utmost respect for him. Gangsta bowlers?

126 and 119, not too bad I suppose for my annual visit to the bowling alley. Melanie was the champ who actually did a "XXX" on the tenth frame, and who I took some pictures with that would make Mike P jealous as ever!
----------
Could this quote become true of my life?
"I haven't had sex in eight months. To be honest, I now prefer to go bowling" --Lil Kim

1 comment:
Whateva Rob...you know you love bowling...almost as much as tennis. I heard you telling someone you couldn't wait to go back again next weekend.
Post a Comment