Blah Blah Blah Blah --- How cool is it to have the 'Real World' come to Austin to film. Total horse-shit! My first time watching it, and all I can do is roll my eyes.
I know readers of the blog are going to be, yea what the hell is Bruns thinkin', it's good stuff. Let me give some background before I rant. My tv blew up about 2 months ago, and I don't miss the damn thing at all, and I think it's a human tradgedy that we are cloning pop stars on American Idol. Rubin Studdard, Pffft! Does anyone have bad taste in music? -- Here's the test.
Maybe I'm just turning into an old pops, and can't understand the ways of pop culture (never could actually), and the ways of the 'young,' but honesty what do people see in watching a bunch of confused melodramatic half naked teens walking around talking about who they want to screw next? Really, what's so alluring about that, and damn what does that say about the 'evolution' of man?
Not that I don't like T&A, but why does everything have to hinge on that, along with violence. It's bad enough people talk about other people. It's sad people don't talk about the 'hard stuff' life politics and religion, and it's sad it appears to be the truth that many young people have completely lost the ability to be introspective, and heaven forbid talk about their own goals, dreams and ambitions, and how to get them done, in other words, something that has teeth. Hell, Mom had to pick cotton and walk to school from the farm, maybe life is just too damn easy these days.
I suppose life is boring, so again we focus on yet another "SIM" life. For all you unstable minds who find reality exciting and challanging enough for you, I salute you. For you people who love that shit, I'm not a hater, but damn, don't you have something better to do?
OK -- Bracing for the reaction of people I may have pissed off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha, whatever, well let's hear a rebuttal biotch! bhahahah!
Post a Comment