I'll start the blogging out with a true dilemma, Gaven trying to get in, Collin trying to get out. Man life is hard sometimes, I wish I could cry like that at work sometimes.

This year, Uncle Benny did the BBQ, and it was juicy delicious. Rob, the master with the knives always does the cuttin', and he's slowly but surely teaching me how to do some bada$$ chef master cutting.

Events that follow include a wrestling match between my brother in law Shannon and I. He kicks me butt in all the computer geek stuff, so I just took it upon myself to just kick his butt! Once I got good grip of him, it was over, but the wrestling did get me dirty and give me a headache.

After the wrestling match, there was polkas and bingo, always great fun. Here Debra and Shannon are just bursting with emotion as the are the 'Bingo People.' Some of the Bingo prizes were actually quite good this year, but until the prizes include 5,000usd for regular Bingo, and swedish models for the blackout, I will generally opt out of playing. Could that be some Fago on the table donated by ICP???

Then there's ol Ashton, who keeps up her blog pretty damn recent, which always allows me to know what's going on with her, as she struggles thru teenage angst and the like. I'll will get you my pretty for posting that stupid picture of me with a mouthful of food! And be sure there are many more annoying pokes in the neck to come next time I see you.

Next year we are going to try to get Hoobastank to do an acoustic set at the reunion!

No comments:
Post a Comment