Wednesday, August 03, 2005

OO-OOO We're Half Way There! (With Bon Jovi Passion)

YES! That's right -- 3 more 'hair appointments' and I'm finished. It wasn't nearly as painful as my first treatment . Today I had some rookie punk rock girl burnin' the hair off, at least it was good conversation. We talked about bands and stuff, and she was much quicker than the hot mom that did the treatment last time.

The next appoint is October 12. I'm thinning pretty good now, which is making the pain a bit more bearable. I'm going to take a picture the next time around so everyone can see the massive amount of cold gel you are covered in to make the treatment bearable.

I'll leave you with a quotation -- I'm sure this dude was talking about his head hair, but I suppose the same applies to body hair.

---------------------------------
"Hair brings one's self-image into focus; it is vanity's proving ground. Hair is terribly personal, a tangle of mysterious prejudices." ~Shana Alexander

No comments: